sexta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2010

Paisagem Pop

minha primeira musica xD

Goodnight to the little men living far above.
Goodnight to all the people who showed me no love
Goodnight angels, i'll be leaving soon
Goodnight everyone, goodnight moon.

Goodnight to all the trees in the forest
Goodnight to all the people who never gave their best
Goodnight mom and dad, i'll see you soon
Goodnight crowded places that have got no room.

Goodnight to the airplane, flying so high
Goodnight to the people who've never seen me cry
Goodnight to my friends, who've kept me dry
Goodnight to everyone who refuses to say "goodbye"

Goodnight moon (3x)

The day has just begun and my nose is cold
I don't know how you feel, but for me it's pure gold
Lay on the grass, enjoy the afternoon
And when you had enough say "goodnight moon".

Goodnight moon (3x)

FIM

NB

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário